Welcome to the place where I can ramble on about whatever crazy thing I'm currently obsessing over. Enter at your own risk!!!
|Posted on May 19, 2018 at 4:30 PM|
Nuumite. What can be said about Nuumite. This glorious little stone of self-transformation is the one that started it all! Sometimes the Universe notices that you need a little nudge in the right direction. This stone is beautiful, and sparkly to look at so it just draws you right in right away, and then...
Nuumite has been called the Sorceror's Stone. It is also a Dispeller Harmonizer Talisman. Dispeller crystal lattices act like a radiator with sharp points from which energy can flow easily outward, carrying with it the undesirable elements in our life. Dispellers are also known as Restorers. They put things right again after they've been out of balance. Harmonizers distribute energy in a balanced, long term way. They encourage efforts aimed at smoothing a path through difficulties, promoting harmonious relationships with a larger group, like family, and a peaceful acceptance of life's inherent situations.
Nuumite is a stoneof empowerment, allowing you to see beyond facades and to understand what lies beneath words and actions, one's own and that of others. It helps one delve deep into the psyche to discover the hidden hurts, fears, guilt, or shame that lies in the subconscious and holds one back. This stone helps to release those trapped energies and to severe emotional constraints from others' inappropriate protection or attempted guidance, manipulations, or thought ingraining. Nuumite cleanses those experiences, and reaches to the core self, reprogramming thought processes where necessary and allowing one to recognize their true abilities and power.
Nuumite teaches honor and respect, for oneself and others, and demands the fulfillment of duties, promises and obligations made to others that are relevant to this life, and to let go of those that are not.
|Posted on May 11, 2018 at 10:35 PM|
Oh Quantum Quattro. Such a fascinating stone. I had completely forgotten that I had this stone, until it jump off my coffee table at me. Strange this little blue-ish stone had been buried under mounds of other stones and crystals for a few months at least. It must have known I'd be needing it's medicine to help me on my journey.
This master healer is an amazing combination of 5 minerals: Shattuckite, Malachite, Dioptase, Chrysocolla, and Smoky Quartz. This combination symbolizes wholeness and peace. Quantum Quattro enhances personal power and inspires creativity, promoting a concern for the environment and ecological solutions.
Psychologically, Quantum Quattro is particularly effective at healing the effects of grief- in a past or present life- and releasing heartache held withing the physical body. Quantum Quattro is especially helpful when you do not know what to do next, as it indicates direction and teaches how to take responsibility for your actions, thoughts, and feelings.
Emotionally, Quantum Quattro draws out negative emotions such as guilt and reverses destructive emotional programming. It is extremely effective for healing the pain of abandonment. It heals an emotional black hole that is desperate for love. This stone clears away perceptions as to how love ought to be and brings in a new vibration of love. It is beneficial to relationships that have become "rocky", stabilizing and healing the home and personal interaction.
Quantum Quattro is an immune system builder that is able to work within the DNA structure and cellular level to re-polarize and magnetically open the gateways to the Divine's direct healing light. It is effective in healing past grief induced trauma that is locked within the emotional energy field and the body's cells.
Quantum Quattro can and will align all chakras and energy bodies if it is used with sincere prayer, and peaceful meditation. Placing it on the Third Eye will bring mental clarity and spiritual insight in angelic and Earthly realms, and in a most nonjudgmental and personally insightful way.
Individual properties of Chrysocolla, Dioptase, Shattuckite, Malachite, and Smoky Quartz will also apply.
|Posted on April 6, 2018 at 2:35 PM|
As you may know, I absolutely LOVE! working with our brethren and allies in the Stone and Mineral Kingdom. There were some stones that presented themselves to me for the specific purpose of assisting me on my Shadow Working Journey. I believe they may be helpful to you too so I'm including their information here so you can decide if maybe they might help you out too.
Black Moonstone is a stone of deep feminine energies. It enhances intuition and inner knowing. BlackMoonstone helps one toconnect with their feelings and emotions on a very profound level; opening blockages and allowing for guided healing from past emotional trauma. Black moonstone is a stone for "feeling", and understanding via intuition and emotional "thoughts", rather than via intellectual reasoning.
Some keywords associated with Black Moonstone are: Balance, Introspection, Intuition, Cleansing, Lunar, and Dreamtime.
|Posted on April 6, 2018 at 1:35 PM|
Greetings! If you've returned and are reading this, thank you! If not, well, whatever... If you are choosing to begin a journey into the Shadows yourself, safe journey to you. I'll see you on the other side.
What exactly is Shadow Work you may ask? In the simplest terms, Shadow Work is spiritual, psychological and emotional introspection. A turning within yourself to deal with deep-rooted issues or "Shadows" that you may or may not be aware of that are affecting your personality, relationships, how you see your responsiblities to others and your community, or even your health.
What exactly is a Shadow? Well, a Shadow is any negative issue or behavior, such as a wrongfully enforced taboo, a habit, a vice, a misconceived dogma, a past traumatic situation or an experience that causes energy or spiritual blockages, all which can limit your connection and receptiveness to the spiritual world.
I have found a simple, active method of working with and through your Shadows so you can be healed of the damage they've caused so that you can become a whole, loving, spiritual being. This active version of Shadow Work was created by Reverend David R. Cobb and can be found in his book "Call of the Sacred Drum, vol. 1".
Working With Your Shadows
1. The first step is to get a notebook and find a quiet place where you will not be disturbed or distracted by outside sources.
2. Get comfortable and relax. Play some relaxing music, light a candle, meditate, do deep breathing exercises. Do whatever you need to do to make a peaceful environment for yourself.
3. Turn your thoughts inward. Be honest with yourself, reach down deep inside and look for anything negative in your life that you would like to change or address. You can ask your spirits, your Deities, your Ancestors, or even your friends for help in bringing issues that you may not even realize that you have to the surface. Begin by asking yourself questions like, "Who am I?" "What am I?" "What are my hang ups?" "What can I change about myself?" "Why do I feel this way?" "What causes me to act this way or that?" What you are trying to achieve is communication between your Lower and Middle Spirits, and bring to the surface any deep emotional, mental, or spiritual Shadows you have.
4. After this, relax, offer thanks to yourself, your spirits, Deity, and your Ancestors for their help. Keep the notebook close to you for the next few days, as new Shadows will continue to surface. Remember to be honest with yourself and let go of your ego. Don't be embarrassed, this is your book, for you only.
5. The next day, begin by looking at this list and picking one Shadow off the list and write it on a smaller piece of paper.
6. Retreat to your peaceful place where you will not be disturbed or distracted and make your comfortable. Do some meditative breathing exercises and relax.
7. Look at the piece of paper, focus on the Shadow that you wrote down. Visualize the paper taking a physical representation of the Shadow; this could be a person, place, item, or situation.Think back to how this Shadow became a part of you. Take this visualization and expand on it, change the situation or experience in your mind that caused you to have this Shadow. A simple way to do this is "just say no" at the time the situation or experience happened.
8. Look at the piece of paper again which you are now visualizing as the Shadow and not just the words printed there. Say, "This is the Shadow that has affected me and my world. This feeling, thought, or emotion had a place in my life at one time, but it does not have any influence over me. I forgive myself, and accept this Shadow, releasing it from me to the universe, so that it may be healed so I may be healed."
9. Take this piece of paper and dispose of it. For example, you may burn it in a candle flame, flush it down the toilet, or bury it under a tree.
10. Make a check mark by this Shadow on your list of Shadows, but do not remove it from the list. This will allow you to return to the list and see the progress you are making. By seeing the Shadows you have healed, it will help you accept these Shadows as a part of your past.
11. If you are still finding it difficult in dealing with your Shadows, each morning and night stand in front of a mirror, begin your breathing exercises and say to your reflection: "For this Shadow which was a part of me serves no purpose in my life now, I accept you, and I forgive you, and I release this Shadow from me. For I am a better person without it, and it has no power over me."
***Healing a Shadow may take days, months, or even years depending on how deeply it is rooted in your subconscious soul or Lower Spirit. Shadow Work is not a process to be rushed. Some Shadows may take days to heal, some may take many years to heal. It's not a race or a competition. Healing takes time and can never be rushed.
|Posted on March 10, 2018 at 11:05 PM|
Greetings to you all. Or for those of you brave enough to delve into the chaos that reigns in my mind. If you're here, thank you. Please be patient and bear with me, I'm sooooo not a writer. I have, however, come here with a purpose.
It has come to me (and not in a very nice or friendly way) that 2018 is to be a year of Shadow Work. At least for me anyway. You can already tell I've procrastinated the hell out of this as it's already March. Sooooooo... this kind of brings me to my purpose here.
I'd like to extend the invitation to those of you brave enough, to join me in this endeavor. I'll be working through the Tarot on this journey. Why through the Tarot, you ask? Why not! The Major Arcana is already the story of a journey. I believe these cards make perfect signposts and will help provide a direction when so often the direction is lacking. I've chosen to use the imagery of the Londa Tarot. I chose this particular deck because it came to me at just the right time and once it was in my hands I knew exactly what it was for. The Universe is funny like that sometimes.
So I invite you, brave soul, to join in this journey with me. I'll share the cards and my research and information on some of the tools I'll be choosing to use and hopefully this will help both you and I to integrate some of our shadows.
Good luck on your journey! Blessed Be!